Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Finding Inspiration

Harold Ramis (Egon in Ghostbusters)  says:  "Find the most talented person in the room and if it's not you, go stand next to him. Hang out with him. Try to be helpful."  The person he hung out with was Bill Murray.  Further, if the most talented person in the room is yourself, it is suggested by author Austin Kleon in Steal Like An Artist,  you might want to find another room.

The reason I'm blog hopping is that, it offers so many "rooms" to walk into. I want to surround myself with motivated artists who are in love with their work. What better way to find them/you?

Who knows, some of you might want to be in my room too!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Veronica! Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog! I usually reply to all comments via email but since your comment didn't link that way...I thought I'd come to your blog! I do have the other images in my 40 Shades series published on my Flickr stream as well as on my FB page. Both are titled Clearer Reflections...so if you get a moment do check them out!

    ReplyDelete